The effective date for all refunds shall be the date that the HRI office is informed in writing that the player has quit. Refunds are calculated as follows:
- A refund of 75% of the HRI registration fee will be issued if the player quits after placement on a team and before November 15.
- A refund of 50% of the HRI registration fee will be issued if the player quits after November 15 and before December 15.
- A refund of 25% of the HRI registration fee will be issued if the player quits after December 15 and before January 15.
- No refund will be issued if a player quits after January 15.
- Long term Injury: Should a player receive a long term injury, during the season, that is not a season ending injury and it requires the player to miss two (2) months or more of the season, the player will be eligible for a rebate of their HRI registration fees based on the amount of regular season games missed. Medical documentation will need to be supplied to receive the rebate.