Community Involvement Award
The COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT AWARD will be presented to a Hockey Regina team who has demonstrated a strong desire to help others in their community during the current season. It is meant to encourage our players to give back and hopefully they will carry that consideration and awareness forward with them throughout their lives.
- Community assistance must have taken place in the current hockey season
- Any funds raised must not have been for team profit
- Participation must have been by a team, this is NOT an individual award
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit a completed nomination form Nomination Form- Hockey Regina Community Involvement Award
- Submit a letter summarizing the details of the team contribution
- Submit a 1 minute video or 5 photos of the team assisting in the community
- Send all of the above to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at the Hockey Regina office Attn: Awards Committee
Nominations must be submitted to Hockey Regina by 5:00pm CST on March 3, 2023.
2019-2020 Regina PeeWee B Rebels
2020-2021 U9C Rebels White
2021-2022 U15A Royals