Information on Hockey Canada/Sask Hockey Initiation Program Click Here
Information on Hockey Regina Timbit Program Click Here
Initial Registration fee
HRI will be collecting a portion of the HRI fee upfront. The entire initial registration fee will not be collected all at once. The payment schedule is shown below. Note that these are not the entire HRI fees for the season. The remaining HRI fees (TBD) will be due when your child is placed on a team.
Initial payment (non-refundable)
1. To start the registration process click here.
2. New to Hockey Regina: You will need to create an account. Click on the "Don't have an Account? Create one here" tab and enter all the required fields. Once you create an account log in to RAMP.
Note: All families are required to complete the Respect in Sport Parent Program before they are allowed to register. Click Here
3. Already have an Account: Login with your e-mail and password.
4. Select Register> Participant Registration> Choose 2019-2020 season
5. Choose a Family member (if you do not already have the child listed who you wish to register then choose "Add a Family Member")
6. Once the child is selected double check all contact info (if it is a new child enter what is required)
7. Make sure that your Parent Respect in Sport ID is entered
8. Choose a Division> Continue
9. Read the Parental/Guardian Conduct Agreement> Sign> Check the box indicating you have read the agreement> Continue
10. Choose a Family member who is a Parent/Guardian (if you do not have that person listed then choose "Add a Family Member")
11. Add a second Parent/Guardian if applicable> Continue
12. Answer Hockey Regina Questions> Continue
13. Confirm details> Enter Payment Information
14. If you wish to pay the full initial registration amount now then check the box below the credit card expiry date, if not payments will automatically be set up
15. Submit Registration
16. If you wish to pay by cash, cheque, bingo vouchers or 3rd party funding you must register in person or mail in the registration form to the HRI office.